Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person that tagged you asked and write 10 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 10 new people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What’s your favourite word?
Ohhhhh this is a hard, I seriously used to read the dictionary for fun so I have a rather large vocabulary. I’ll have to settle for “Resilient”.
2. What’s your least favourite word?
Hmm, another hard one. I don’t think there’s a word out there I don’t like.
3. What’s your greatest turn-on?
I know it’s cliché and stereotypical but cut me some slack the only experience I have with men are in books and films so bear with me: I like men who are enigmatic and conflicted but redeemable (and if they happen look like Michael Fassbender that’s just a plus).
4. What’s your greatest turn-off?
I hate it when people exploit anyone so that has to be it.
5. What’s your favourite sound/noise?
My Mom’s voice.
6. What’s your least favourite sound/noise?
My Dad’s voice when he’s angry.
7. What’s your favourite curse word?
The Samuel L. Jackson word (y’all know it so I’m not writing it out.)
8. What is your dream profession?
To write novels for a living and maybe make movies as a hobby.
9. What profession would you never ever want to have?
Anything that puts me in a cubicle.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like God to say to you at the gates?
11. What’s your kryptonite?
Does myself count? Because it’s myself.
TAG! You’re it!:
Now my questions (BUWHAHA):
1. What’s your favorite scene from your favorite book?
2. Have you ever lied to spare someone’s feelings and do you still think it was the right thing to do?
3. Is there one thing you can do better than anyone you know?
4. If you could pick one actor to play your favorite book character who would it be?
5. What’s your most nostalgic movie?
6. Is there anything you were scared of as a kid that you still are now?
7. Your favorite song lyrics?
8. Is there anything you would die for?
9. What is the most disappointing book/movie you ever read/saw?
10. Do you think anything can be interesting or that some things will always be boring?